Academic Concerns

Academic Integrity

Contact Vice President of Academic Affairs at

Academic Accommodations

Contact Studio 200 at

Classroom Performance & Attendance

Follow Steps Below

Connect with the Student

If you are able to contact the student, talk to them about your concerns.

Connect with the Student's Academic Advisor

If the student is unresponsive or you have been unable to contact the student, connect with the student's academic advisor.

  • Go to the Student Directory (faculty/staff only)
  • Search for the student by name
  • Click on the student's picture
  • Find the advisor name in list (see screenshot below)

Advisor Should Report to Advocate

If the student continues to be unresponsive or has not made sufficient progress or changes in academic behavior, the student's academic advisor should elevate the concern by reporting it into the Student Concern's Advocate system.