Declaring or Adding Major/Minor/IDEA

The Registrar’s Office is located on the first floor in Hurley-McDonald Hall.


To declare or change a major, minor, or IDEA you need to fill out the proper form with the Registrar's office. You can come by the Registrar's Office and fill out a form, or you can fill out the on-line form at the link below. If you have questions or concerns about your academic direction, please, talk to your advisor or come talk to us at the Registrar's Office.